Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial
What it is: A pro-quality AHA/BHA facial that resurfaces skin to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful appearance.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Formulation: Lightweight Mask
– 25 Percent AHA Blend (glycolic + (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, (C) citric acids): Exfoliates dead surface skin and supports natural surface turnover to visibly smooth and brighten the appearance of skin.
– Gram/Chickpea Flour: Balances and brightens skin’s appearance while combating dullness.
– Pumpkin Ferment Extract: A rich source of fatty acids, antioxidant components, carotene, lutein, and cartenoids; contains enzymes that aid in gentle exfoliation.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Created with all skin in mind, Babyfacial’s 25% AHA/2% BHA blend gently exfoliates pore lining and resurfaces by removing dead skin cells. Formulated at the ideal pH level of 3.5, glycolic, tartaric, citric and salicylic acids work together to ensure higher efficacy without redness and sensitization. Drunk Elephant also included mini Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil so you get the best results.
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. They never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. That’s why they focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle. But what they leave out of their products is just as important as what they put into them, so you will never find what they call the Suspicious 6 (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in their line. Drunk Elephant believes that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a Drunk Break™—skin can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence.
Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 104 women ages 25 to 55:
– 95% found skin appeared revived
– 94% found skin to be deeply cleansed and resurfaced
– 93% found skin texture baby soft and smooth