Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
What it is: An advanced liquid peel that features a pro-level mix of acids for ultimate pore refinement, visible wrinkle reduction, and increased radiance.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
Highlighted Ingredients:Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
– Lactic Acid (from Fermented Beet Sugar) and Glycolic Acid (Naturally Derived from Sugar Cane): Shed dead skin cells, exfoliate skin’s surface, and support natural cell turnover for a more even texture and radiant complexion.
– Bromelain: A fruit enzyme derived from pineapple that digests the skin’s dead proteins (such as broken down collagen) and exfoliates, revealing younger-looking skin.
– Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola or Tiger Grass): Widely used in traditional Asian medicine as well as in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of skin diseases and for wound healing; has antioxidant properties and helps protect skin’s moisture barrier.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This two-step patented formula contains higher concentrations of peeling agents—glycolic acid, lactic acid, and bromelain—at 3.5 pH for powerful results. Customize your dosing strength with the included 100 percent organic, sterilized cotton balls for fast-acting, even peeling. Lactic acid hydrates by stimulating moisturization factors in skin to prevent trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). The outcome: visible signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots are reduced, and skin complexion is brighter and smoother—never stripped.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study after just 2 weeks:
– 100% of subjects showed improvement in skin radiance
– 95% of subjects showed improvement in skin texture
– 83% of subjects showed improvement in the appearance of pores